- Loss of control over decision making by Aboriginal people in Aboriginal communities
- Lack of Aboriginal involvement in consultations regarding their well-being
- Loss of Aboriginal and and control over that land which has been hard won
- Invasion. How many have there been? First settlers, squatters, miners, tourists....now the military are coming
- Invasion of privacy at community and personal level
Please send your additions. Miss Eagle apologises that she won't be able to moderate comments for a few days as she goes out of blogging range to immerse herself in the matters of rural communities.