The Network

The Network
This blog is no longer updated. Please click the picture to hop across to The Network

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Brogden gone from politics. NSW Politics & Police still in the gutter.


I have previously posted on the attempted suicide of John Brogden. Now news has emerged that his suicide note may have been copied and circulated to become the talk of the NSW Parliament. Maurice Iemma needs to investigate and explain the situation. I am no Liberal. I am neither a Liberal Party member nor am I a Liberal Party voter but I weep for Brogden and his family. Why did a bright young man end up like this? What did this man do which was of such magnitude that it deserved treatment of this magnitude?

I have previously posted on the Australian ethos. It would appear that the NSW Police Force and the NSW Parliament has sold the ideal of a fair go down the drain. What an example to our nation! So there is now a trinity of tears for Brogden, his family - and my poor country with its political ugliness.