- Was the AFP consulted in the establishment of the tribunal?
- Did they say they wanted it.
- Did they say they would work with it?
- If this was not the case, why was it not the case?
- If this was the case, then why do the AFP appear not to want it?
- If this was the case, then why are the AFP not using it?
- Is it the case that the Tribunal was always intended, both by Government and the AFP, to be window dressing and merely a Clayton's Tribunal (the disciplinary unit you have when you're not having a disciplinary unit)?
- How much does the non-functioning Tribunal - with such a lovely website and a top QC thrown in - cost the long-suffering and kept-in-ignorance-and-mushroomed taxpayer?
- Who has accounted to Parliament and how on the non-functioning Tribunal?