The Network

The Network
This blog is no longer updated. Please click the picture to hop across to The Network

Sunday, November 13, 2005

I don't mind John McCain

I saw John McCain on The View this morning. Y'know I like him. Now I know he's a Republican and he's still all for the war - but the lights are on and someone's home. I think you could have a reasonable conversation with him and he would comprehend what you were saying to him. I think it might have registered with him that New Orleans was under water. I think he would care about humanity in general not just his cronies in particular. Now, if John could replace Dick and then if Dubya would move over, McCain for President? He's telling Dubya what to do:
Sen. John McCain has advice for how President Bush can rebuild support for the
Iraq war. Try candor
He also has it write on the torture issue.
Do you think Dubya knows what that means?